Pests are a risk to the health of your multi-family large homes, your children and your pets. Choosing specialists to deal with a pest problem is as important as choosing the right doctor to look after your family.
NorthWest Pest Patrol experts are knowledgeable at curbing the root of the pest control problem, so that they will not recur. Our technicians go through thorough and ongoing monthly training exercises.
We work to eradicate all types of pests from your rather large. We work 7 days a week and we don’t charge extra for coming out on weekends! We provide a no-hassle, fast, friendly service in all areas of Houston.
Whether you are looking at a termite treatment to protect your family investment or wish to make your home a safer place by having the most effective pest management Sydney has on offer.
We can provide effective pest control management services for:
- General Pests (Roaches, Ants, Spiders, Rodents etc)
- Termite Inspections
- Termite Treatments and barriers
- Fire Ant Treatments
- Mosquito Treatments
- Bed Bugs
- Rental Property Flea Treatments/ end of Lease Service
How you can help to keep a Home Pest-Free
Our homes are warm, have food and water sources, they are natural places for pests to thrive. Some household pests you can live with – the odd fly in the kitchen or line of ants along the bench will do little harm.
Yet many household pests have the potential to do a lot of damage – to yours and your family’s health, your home itself, and your visitors. Our services are highly effective, but only if the home-owner is doing their best to limit pest-friendly environments.
Pests, just like humans are creatures of habit and good tastes, they would prefer to feed on your breadcrumbs, than our baits! Below is a list of the most common pests and some useful tips to ensure your Pest Control Service is effective:
Once inside the premises the pest will seek harborage, food and water. Roaches have an aggregation pheromone in their droppings – that is why they cluster together – so sealing potential harborages, such as the gap between stainless steel and tiles can assist in minimizing infestations.
- De-clutter all shelves and keep all areas clean and tidy
- Seal all food in air-tight containers
- Make sure all grease and food scraps are cleaned daily.
- Sealing all gaps and cracks
- fixing leaking pipes
- Do not leave food out
- Clean Bins and sinks daily
- Remove all cardboard boxes.
Rodents are masters of concealment. They look for quiet places to nest in such as wall and roof voids, sheds and piles of debris. Rats can squeeze through a gap the thickness of your thumb, mice through a gap the size of your little finger.
Baiting is only part of effective rodent management.
- Keep pantries, Subfloors, Roof Voids clean and tidy.
- Do not leave boxes or cardboard laying around.
- Store all foods in air tight containers.
- De-clutter all storage areas and keep your lawn neat and tidy.
- Wash bins out regularly.
Flies breed rapidly. The larvae feed primarily on the yeast found in fermenting and liquefying items. Over ripe tomatoes, bananas and rotting potatoes and onions are commonly infested.
The liquid that remains in the bottom of beer cans held for recycling can also support vinegar fly larvae. Flies will breed in any soured, decaying substance such as wet mops and accumulations of food particles behind, or underneath kitchen equipment. Drains have a generous gelatinous growth of scum; can also support an infestation of vinegar fly larvae. The entire life cycle is complete in 8 days. There is no single ‘quick’ fix for permanent control. Inspection to find the sources of infestation and then removing or treating it will give the best results.
Promoting good Cleaning and hygiene practices along with use of sprays (targeted and/or with attractants), lures and glue-board fly lights should be considered.
- Clean all sinks and drains and wash out regularly.
- Seal all foods in airtight containers or cool rooms.
- Rotten food should be removed from the store asap.
- Clean around all pipes and production equipment.
- Removing all gunk build-ups.
- Empty and Wash all bins regularly
- Donot leave buckets or cups of water out.
- Wash out mops regularly and keep them dry.
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) efforts, including prevention, sanitation, and exclusion, that reduce insects will also help to reduce spiders both directly and indirectly—by reducing the food on which they prey.
Spiders tend to spin their webs in quiet, secluded areas. To discourage such nesting in and around your home:
- Keep firewood and logs away from the home.
- Clean up leaves and other organic debris from around the yard.
- Trim back any trees and shrubs that contact the home.
- Seal cracks and gaps in the home’s structure.
Call us today for a free quote and free advice regarding your pest problem.